“Communication has to be perceived globally today: it is vital to assimilate a great deal of perspicacity, responsiveness and imagination into our strategies and our actions, to be network-smart and highly-familiar with circles of influence.”
- Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Management Sciences
- Head of Communications for the Altrad Group
- Responsible for communications for a parliamentary group in the French Senate
- Communications Advisor for the French Ministry for Spatial Planning, Cities and Integration
- Head of Consulting for Leaders & Opinions Agency
- Communications Advisor for the French Minister of Justice
- Author of the publication “De Kerviel à Clearstream : L’art de communiquer lors des grands procès”
Patricia Chapelotte is also member of the Board of Directors of the employers’ organization “Ethic”, member of the Rotary Club of Paris and Major in the Citizen Reserve for the Military Governor of Paris.
She is also committed to supporting women’s issues, in particular to promoting women’s entrepreneurship. She founded “Génération Femmes d’Influence” (Women of Influence Generation) and subsequently created the Women of Influence Award which centre stages feminine talent.
“Being creative also implies being realistic. Our clients expect high-performance solutions whose impact they can gauge. We forever keep in mind that communication also addresses efficiency issues.”
- 12 years in financial auditing and management control
- Graduate of the EFAP, French Press Officer and Communication School
- Project Manager for the French corporate communications consulting agency “Parties Prenantes”
- Creation of her own communications agency
- Leadership Task Officer for the Office of the French Secretary of State for Health
“In our line of business, it is also essential to be creative and inventive. We have to perceive what is going to make the news, spark opinion trends, and tailor our strategies for our clients.”
- Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Political Science and International Relations from ULB and in Politics of the World Economy from the London School of Economics
- Executive Director, Corporate Strategy & Network Development of the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society
- Executive Director, Promotion & Communications of Business France
- Communications & Press Officer of the French Treasury, Ministries of Finance & Economy
- Communications & Marketing Director of the international law firm GIDE
- Marketing & Communications Director of Paris Europlace
- Director Investor Relations Department & Omnium Financial London at Euro RSCG Omnium & Associés
- Communications Director of APRIM (AFEI) – Futures & Derivatives Exchange Members Association
“Having a transversal and multichannel approach to communication is essential to operate in a coherent and complementary way the different levers of influence such as relations with the media, digital communication, public affairs.”
- Graduated with a Master’s Degree in Political Science, Public Affairs & Corporate Communication from Université Paris-Nanterre and in Mathematics, Informatics Applied in Economics & Business from Université Paris-Dauphine
- Consultant then Consulting Manager at Albera Conseil
- Board member of an online petition & social activism platform
- Executive member, responsible of the development & communications of several associations and unions
Albera Conseil works hand-in-hand with a network of highly-qualified, multidisciplinary experts in a range of fields: economic intelligence, risk prevention, digital, e-reputation, publishing, graphic creation, etc.
With their wealth of experiences and skills, they provide insight and know-how which complement the expertise of the agency’s consultants.